I have 2.
1. Ponte Vedra Inn and Club (Sister course to TPC Sawgrass)
2. Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
3. I don’t remember but it wasn’t great. 🙂
4. It was truly an ocean-course feel and had the most beautiful bunkers that I’d ever seen.
1. Sunnyside Country Club
2. Waterloo, IA
3. I’ve shot in the mid-high 70’s and won a couple of junior events there.
4. Beautifully curated golf course. Every par 3 had water. White sand bunkers (a hard find in Iowa), Fast greens, tight fairways, multi-cut fringes.
#2 is probably my favorite. Speaking of “#2” I’ve been invited to play at Pinehurst #2 by a member so will maybe have to update my “Favorite Course” when that day happens. 😉