El Tigre's Future

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Eric Crawford  Eric Crawford 4 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author
    Eric Crawford
    Eric Crawford
    Keymaster
    680 points

Do you think Tiger Woods will win another major?

Jake Roth
    jake
    Keymaster
    30 points

I don’t think Tiger will win another major, but a part of me hopes that I am wrong. I think he can/will win another PGA Tour event, but with his age/health and finite number of majors each year, I don’t think he’ll win another major. The youth and talent pool on the tour is just too deep for Tiger to overcome.

Andrew Kirk
    zonakirk
    Participant
    110 points

I actually do think he will win another major. It may not be 2018, but think he is going to stay healthy (somehow), win a few tournaments, and then get at least one more major.

Eric Crawford
    Eric Crawford
    Keymaster
    680 points

I hope he does for the love of the game and the good it would do for golf. Speaking of game, I don’t think that Tiger is showing that he can put a 4 round streak together that is capable of beating the young guns on the tour today. Hard to imagine even if he was “on” for 4 rounds that he can oust any player capable of shooting 63 on any course on any given day. Golf is so good today, and Tiger is a big reason for that but a fan of his game can’t help but hope that he’s got another one in him. If he does have one more in him, I don’t think he’d stop at just one.

Tom guest
    tomguest
    Participant
    10 points

don’t care

Eric Crawford
    Eric Crawford
    Keymaster
    680 points

@tomguest lol – why not? Is he not good for the game of golf?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

See more of GolfTourney.com by creating a Free Account

Search for local golf tournaments, find a new golfing buddy, compete in events across the country.