Tiger v. Phil $9M Exhibition

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Eric Crawford  Eric Crawford 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
    Eric Crawford
    Eric Crawford
    Keymaster
    680 points

According to Golf Digest it’s official that Tiger and Phil will faceoff in a made for TV head to head (quasi Battle at the Bridges and/or Bighorn) match for $10,000,000

Who do you think will win?

Eric Crawford
    Eric Crawford
    Keymaster
    680 points

Update from Tiger on 7/15:
    “Well, of course that’s what he would like to see,” Woods said, smiling. “I would like to see him put up that money.”

Mickelson, speaking to GOLF.com in the initial story, said the $10 million would make anyone uncomfortable.

“It’s a ridiculous amount of money,” he said. “No matter how much money you have, this amount will take both of us out of our comfort zone.”

via Golf.com

Eric Crawford
    Eric Crawford
    Keymaster
    680 points

So an update would be that this will happen over Thanksgiving and apparently (word on the streets) the winner will receive $9M.. Not sure where that number came from…

Funny jab from Tiger: “I think I’m minus 180 right now,” Woods chirped, referring to his current Vegas odds, which make him a solid favorite. “That’s all I’ve got to say.”

-Alex Myers – GolfWorld

Eric Crawford
    Eric Crawford
    Keymaster
    680 points

After watching the Tour Championship, this doesn’t even look like it will be a match worth watching. Phil is playing horrible.  That said, I’ll still watch it 🙂

Eric Crawford
    Eric Crawford
    Keymaster
    680 points

Here’s all of the information you’ll need to know about the Tiger vs. Phil “The Match”.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2806617-capital-ones-the-match-everything-you-need-to-know-about-tiger-vs-phil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

See more of GolfTourney.com by creating a Free Account

Search for local golf tournaments, find a new golfing buddy, compete in events across the country.