The 11th Anniversary Charity Cup Golf Tournament & Ministry Fundraiser is a Unspecified format golf tournament. It is located at Hamilton Mill Golf Club in the fine city of Dacula, GA. The event is set to play on October 18, 2021. MORE INFO
More Event Information
Dr. David Zimmerman and the team he leads (reFocusing Team) understand the Church exists to love and serve others the same way Jesus did. So they activate pastors and congregations to live on mission –(There’s more to the Christian life). They train followers of Jesus to love people outside of the church walls. It is your financial support that allows David and Becky Zimmerman to help the Church and its members make the good news of Jesus’ love unavoidable in their local communities.
Thank you for your partnership and for making this event a success!
Event Details: Monday, October 18, 2021
Hamilton Mill Golf Club, 1995 Hamilton Mill Golf Club, Dacula, GA 30019
- We will follow Covid-19 Guidelines for Golf Course protocol.
- 8:00am – 9:00am Registration – Check-in, Practice at Range / Putting Green. Purchase Mulligan Pack: includes Putting Contest, Hole in One contest, ($1K shopping spree), $20 PGA Superstore gift certificate, prizes, mulligans.
- 9:00 Putting Contests for Prizes – your chance to win serious cash
- 9:30 Rules Overview – Gather @ putting green
- 9:45 am – Shotgun Start – (Lunch Included)
- 2:30 Mix & Mingle – Sponsor Recognition, and Committee Appreciation
- 2:45 Prizes – 1st Place, 2nd Place, Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin on all Par 3
Play golf with vendors, business associates, potential clients, customers, and friends!
Individual Golfer – $125 – Includes box lunch
Mulligan Package Sold separately – $25 (Includes $20 PGA Superstore gift card) ONE PER PLAYER
Foursome – $500 – Includes four lunches
Mulligan Packages Extra: FOUR for $100 (Includes: $20 PGA Superstore gift card) ONE PER TEAM
Participation also includes contests and prizes for winners and appreciation of sponsors immediately following the play. – Our goal is to roster eighteen foursomes. Feel free to invite others to play!
*** Deadline to Register: Friday, October 15, 2021 ***
Most Valuable Partners (MVP’s)
HOLE SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE NOW
- EVENT LEAD SPONSOR – $20,000 SHOWCASE
- Complimentary foursome
- Triple Diamond Sponsor – $15,000 Complimentary foursome
- Double Diamond Sponsor – $10,000 Complimentary foursome
- Diamond Sponsor – $5,000 Complimentary foursome
- Titanium Sponsor – $3,000 Complimentary foursome
- Crystal Sponsor – $2,500
- Double Platinum Sponsor – $2,000
- Platinum Sponsor – $1,000
- Gold Sponsor – $500
- Silver Sponsor – $250
- Bronze Sponsor – $150
*** Deadline for Sponsors: October 13, 2021 ***
For additional information about Dr. David Zimmerman’s work click here: refocusing.org. Dr. Zimmerman and Becky joined CRM (Church Resource Ministries) now called NOVO as career missionaries in 2003. David engages pastors and churches to minister more effectively in their communities. In 2007, David became Novo’s Director of the reFocusing movement. See novo.org to learn more.
Feel free to pass this link along to others who might want to partner, pray, participate. Consider how God’s prepared you to make new disciples of Jesus in your community. Thanks for your sacrifice and investment to support this event. Thanks to you we will empower church ministers and to help make a greater impact for Christ in their communities and we’d love to discuss how you can get more involved to live alive to your God-calling.
Charitable Giving – All donations will be processed through For.Ngo a 501c3 non-profit organization committed to missions around the world. Feel free to email us if you have any difficulties or questions. Your investments are tax-deductible.
Need to pay by check?
Checks: Payable to, “For.Ngo” and mail to Dr. David E. Zimmerman. 969 Vendue Drive. Lawrenceville, GA 30044. Email: Contact event using the form below.
The Zimmerman Support Committee
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.