188546 image 100792246 3168377026557985 772696081480810496 n
12th annual golf tournament | GolfTourney.com Find Local Amateur Golf Tournaments


SUMMARY

The 12th annual golf tournament is a Unspecified golf tournament. It is located at Oak Point Golf Course in the fine city of Johns Island, SC. The event is set to play on October 16, 2020. MORE INFO

Date Information

EVENT DATE

October 16, 2020

CONTACT EVENT

Event Information

GOLF COURSE

Oak Point Golf Course

4394 Hope Plantation Rd

Johns Island, SC

SEE MAP

Cost Information

ENTRY PRICE

Contact Event for Price

Go To External Site!

SHARE TOURNEY

Advertisement

More Event Information

The St.Johns Professional Firefighters Association Local 3883 will again be hosting the 12th annual golf tournament on Friday October 16, 2020. This year 75% of the proceeds will go to the new MUSC burn center. The remainder 25% will go to our local to help send our members to more specialized training. The burn center will help not just firefighters but the community.
The sign in will start at 7:00 am and the round will start at 9:00 am. It will be captains choice and mulligan packages are available for purchase. The cost of the team of 4 is $360.00 or $100.00 per person. The cost will include the golf, cart, green fee, driving range, non-alcoholic beverages on the course, and a meal after the round.
If you or your business would like to help sponsor this event please send a email to Secretary Mr. Shannon Meloy at Contact event using the form below..

12th annual golf tournament

Loading Map....

Registration Info


The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.

SHARE TOURNEY

Contact Event

Fields marked with a * are required.

Our Terms & Conditions state that you cannot contact this event using this form if you are looking to solicit the event coordinator.  Every submission is reviewed by GolfTourney Staff for the sole purpose of limiting spam and solicitations.

Legal Stuff

GolfTourney.com does not guarantee accuracy or legitimacy of any links, content, information, or imagery listed on event pages. If you'd like this event to be edited or removed please reach out to GolfTourney Staff by going to our contact page. The turnaround on these requests is typically less than 48 hours. Event Source: facebook 252250636089537



Tags

Golf Tournaments in Johns Island, SC | Golf Tournaments near 29455, United States golf tournaments | Unspecified golf tournaments | find golf tournaments | amateur golf tournaments | golf tournaments near me | historic golf events | past golf events | local golf tournaments | local golf tourneys


Advertisement

  • *** SPOTLIGHT GOLF TOURNAMENT***

  • *** SPOTLIGHT GOLF TOURNAMENT***

Advertisement

Leave a Reply


SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

 
×
CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

 
×
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
×

Go up

See more of GolfTourney.com by creating a Free Account

Search for local golf tournaments, find a new golfing buddy, compete in events across the country.