More Event Information
You are cordially invited to join us for the 2020 Resolvit Fall Charity Golf Classic! The event will be held on Friday, October 30 at the River Ridge Golf Club in Raleigh
For 15 years, the Resolvit Fall Charity Golf classic has delivered not only a fun, friendly, field of competition but also a platform to create awareness and financial support for the mission of Easterseals UCP, a leading provider of services for people with disabilities and mental health challenges in our community.
All expenses for golf, food and beverages for the day are provided compliments of Resolvit. In return, we ask that participants make a voluntary donation directly to Easterseals UCP. Participants can choose to donate online here in advance or onsite at registration the morning of the golf tournament. In addition, Mulligan packages will be available to purchase onsite at registration for $20.00.
Why come out and join us? Three reasons:
- It’s Fun! – The Captain’s Choice format provides a fun atmosphere for players of all skill levels. Not to mention, a bad day on the golf course beats a good day anywhere else.
- Make Friends! – Come and network with other IT and business leaders from around the Triangle. Help the cause by bringing someone along that we don’t know!
- Give Back! – Make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities by helping provide critical financial resources to fund needed services
River Ridge Golf Club: 3224 Auburn Knightdale Road, Raleigh, NC 27610
- 8:00 am – Registration opens, range available for warm-up
- 8:50 am – Opening remarks
- 9:00 am – Shotgun start
- 2:00 pm – Awards ceremony and lunch (catered by White Swan)
For more information, or to inquire about how your company can help us give back even more by providing a hole sponsorship, please contact Craig Scates at 919-369-3690 or email@example.com.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.