The 2021 CSI Columbus George A. Van Niel Scholarship Golf Outing is a Unspecified format golf tournament. It is located at Golf Club of Dublin in the fine city of Dublin, OH. The event is set to play on June 24, 2021. MORE INFO
More Event Information
George A. Van Niel Scholarship Golf Outing Thursday June 24, 2021
Scholarships awarded to top three architectural students at Ohio State University who participate in the annual CSI Columbus Specification Writing Competition.
Golf Outing information:
- Golf Club of Dublin – 5805 Eiterman Rd, Dublin, Ohio 43016
- Thursday June 24th
- 9:00 am – Sign-in
- 10:00 am – Shotgun start
- 3:30 pm – Early dinner with awards.
- Golf is $400 per foursome or $110 per individual.
- Included is Round of Golf – 2 drink tickets and dinner.
- If you can only attend the dinner, it is only $20.
- Contact Jim Antoncic (614-361-6243, Contact event using the form below.) or Dave Weidl (Contact event using the form below. , 484-553-5409) with questions.
We anticipate a sold out golf course, so please register early !
CSI Columbus Chapter’s George A. Van Niel Scholarship is funded by the George A Van Niel Golf Outing. This scholarship is awarded to three Ohio State University students enrolled in the school of architecture. Scholarships are awarded to the top three students participating in the annual Specifications writing competition which is funded by the success of the golf outing! This is the main fund raiser for these Scholarships. Please consider one of the Sponsorships, as they are the key to a successful fund raiser for this scholarship.
Industry members: Please consider inviting an architect or other design professional to be part of your foursome.
Golf Registration Fees:
- Individual (includes two drink tickets and dinner) – $110 ea
- Foursome (includes two drink tickets and dinner) – $400 ea
- Meal Only – $20 ea
- Individual Golf Perks Add-on (2 Red Tees and 2 Mulligans) – $12.50 ea (limit one per player)
- Event Sponsor $500 – Limit 1
- Dinner Sponsor $400 – Limit 1
- Banner Sponsor $250 – Limit 4
- Beverage Sponsor $250 – Limit 2
- Putt for Education (includes person at the turn) $200 – Limit 1
- Hole for the Day with Cart $150.00 – Limit 18
- Hole Sponsor $100 – Limit 36
- Practice Green Sponsor $150 – Limit 1
- Closest to the Pin Sponsor $100 – Limit 2
- Longest Drive Sponsor $100 – Limit 1
- Straightest Drive Sponsor $100 – Limit 1
- Longest Putt Sponsor $100 – Limit 1
- Door Prizes (in increments of $25 up to $100) – No Limit
All sponsors must have information submitted prior to June 11, 2020 in order to get signs made.
All Sponsorships of $100 or more include dinner.
This year, please consider making a donation toward our assistance fund to help chapter members who could not otherwise afford this years dues. Donations are anonymous.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.