The 2021 Friendship Community - Irvin C. Enck Memorial Golf Tournament is a Unspecified format golf tournament. It is located at Foxchase Golf Club & Banquet Facility in the fine city of Stevens, PA. The event is set to play on September 9, 2021. MORE INFO
More Event Information
Friendship Community’s Irvin C. Enck Memorial Golf Tournament
Celebrating the life and legacy of Friendship Community’s former Director of Buildings and Maintenance
WHO: You are Invited! (Registration Required)
WHAT: Friendship Community’s Irvin C. Enck Memorial Golf Tournament
WHEN: Thursday, September 9, 2021
7:00am – Registration
8:00am – Shotgun Start
1:00pm (approx.) – Lunch
WHERE: Foxchase Golf Club, 300 Stevens Rd, Stevens, PA 17578
WHY: Enjoy a great day of golf, fellowship, and food all to benefit Friendship Community, a Christian ministry cultivating the capabilities of adults with Intellectual Disability and Autism in Lancaster and Lebanon counties.
HOW: REGISTER HERE
$95 Individual Golfer
$380 Foursome Team
Includes: greens fees, golf cart, driving range use prior to event, unlimited snacks, drinks & lunch, not to mention, fun, fellowship, and the blessing of supporting these amazing Individuals.
Golf Ball Drop can be purchased w/this registration … Additional Add-ons available for purchase at the event!
Friendship Community Golf Ball Drop sponsored by Blue Ridge Communications
When: Thursday, September 9, 2021, approx. 1pm
Where: Foxchase Golf Course, Stevens PA
What: Golf Ball Drop fundraiser as a part of the Friendship Community’s Irvin C. Enck Memorial Golf Tournament – Benefiting Individuals with Intellectual Disability and Autism
How it works:
- Winner does not need to be present to win.
- Each ticket buys a numbered golf ball.
- Tickets are $10 per golf ball or $50 for a bundle of 6.
- Tickets are available at with this registration or at Friendship Community Corporate Office, 1149 E. Oregon Road, Lititz, M – F 8 am to 4:30 pm or by calling 717-656-2466. Also, available the day of the event.
- Golf balls will be dropped from the air from a Blue Ridge bucket truck on the 18th green at approximately 1 pm.
- Any balls that land and stay in the hole split a $300 cash prize. If no ball lands and stays in the hole, the ball closest to the hole wins a $200 cash prize.
- Only 300 numbered golf balls will be sold.
- Once Golf Ball Drop tickets are purchased, they will be assigned a number, which will be emailed to you, or given to you if you purchased the tickets in person.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.