The 21st Annual BYU Alumni Rex E. Lee Memorial Charity Golf Tournament is a Charity golf tournament. It is located at Wild Horse Golf Club in the fine city of Henderson, NV. The event is set to play on November 8, 2019. MORE INFO
More Event Information
21st Annual BYU Alumni Rex E. Lee Memorial Charity Golf Tournament!
ALL proceeds go to fund scholarships for Nevada students admitted to BYU schools! Sponsorships include golf, lunch, and advertising.
All tickets include golf, breakfast to go, and luncheon.
- Golf at 7:30 am
- Lunch at 12:00 noon
Single ticket – $150: includes tournament and lunch. Price includes: Green Fees, Cart Rental, Practice Range, Drink Tickets and BBQ Lunch with Awards, Raffle Prizes for Closest to Pin, Longest Drive, Low Gross and Net.
Open Mail-in Registration and Information Here or register using the ticket link above
- Bronze Sponsorship – $500
- Name on promotional emails from BYUAA
- Name on a large banner at the Golf Tournament and (logo sized per sponsorship level)
- Golf and Lunch Attendance for TWO (2) and Verbal Recognition at Golf Tournament Luncheon
- Recognition on printed hand-out at Golf Tournament & Tailgate (per sponsorship level)
- Recognition on BYUAA-LV’s Facebook page (per sponsorship level)
- Individual/Company name on 24″x 36″ poster on ONE (1) Golf Tournament tee-box
- Golf Registration and Luncheon Table Opportunity
- Silver Sponsorship – $1,000
- Same as Bronze, but FOUR (4) golf and lunch attendance
- Gold Sponsorship – $2,500
- Same as Bronze, but EIGHT (8) golf and lunch attendance
- Individual/Company name on 24″ x 36″ poster at TWO (2) Golf Tournament tee-boxes
- Platinum Sponsorship – $5,000
- Same as Bronze, but TWELVE (12) golf and lunch attendance
- Individual/Company name on 24″ x 36″ poster at FOUR (4) Golf Tournament tee-boxes
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.