More Event Information
The 27th Annual Edward Foundation Charity Golf Tournament will be held at Cog Hill Golf Club in Lemont on Monday, August 31. The Foundation is the charitable fundraising organization of Edward Hospital. Dionne Miller, ABC 7 Weekend Sports Anchor, will be the celebrity guest for the outing, which raised $447,000 last year.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, several changes have been made to the event to ensure participant safety:
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be distributed to each golfer upon arrival.
- Instead of a shotgun start, tee times will be scheduled throughout the day, beginning at 8 a.m. through 2 p.m. The format remains a scramble.
- Golfers will be served food and drinks on the course. There will be no formal lunch or dinner.
- Electronic scoring will be available for golfers to keep track of their strokes on their phone.
- A “Buy Now, Play Later” feature is available, in which participants can support the Edward Foundation, but play at Cog Hill at any time during August.
- A 50/50 Cash Raffle will be held instead of a Helicopter Ball Drop. Anyone can participate. Those who enter do not need to be present to win.
The event will feature a Million Dollar Shootout, in which golfers enter for a chance to be selected as one of three golfers to have a shot at $1 million with a hole-in-one on a par-3 hole.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.