More Event Information
The David Germaine Memorial Fund is excited to announce that we will be hosting our 3rd annual golf outing on Monday October 7, 2019. We hope you can join us for an unforgettable day of fun as we celebrate Dave’s life and raise funds to donate to worthy causes in his memory.
Anyone is welcome, please feel free to pass on to anyone you think might be interested!!
For more information on the David Germaine Memorial Fund please visit us at www.DAGmemorialfund.org.
Registration / Entry Fees: Golfers can sign up individually (you will be assigned to a foursome prior to the day of the tournament) or you can sign up a foursome at a discounted rate.
Individual Golfer: $175
*Prices will increase on September 25 to $200 per individual golfer and $765 per foursome
Entry fees will cover the following for each golfer:
- 18 Holes of golf (golf cart included)
- Welcome Gift
- Entry in Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin contests
- Catered lunch at post-tournament reception
Tournament Format: Scramble
Tee Time: 8:30 AM (all golfers must check in by 8 AM)
- Mulligans are available for purchase ($10 each) with a limit of 5 per golfer.
- There will be a post tournament reception starting at approximately 1 PM. Lunch will be catered for golfers and there will be a cash bar.
- There will be raffles including a 50/50, with tickets for purchase throughout the day.
- Non-golfers are welcome to attend the post tournament reception.
Not a golfer? Can’t make it on October 7?
Please consider sponsoring a hole at the 3rd Annual David Germaine Memorial Golf Tournament. Families, individuals and organizations are all welcome to participate in sponsorships. The cost of sponsoring a hole is $150, which will include customized sign at one of the tee boxes during the entirety of the event.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions: Contact event using the form below.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.