More Event Information
Elgin Country Club Amenities and Event Schedule
- Registration begins at 10:30 a.m. with a Shotgun start at 12:00 noon.
- The event will be played in a four-person “best-ball” scramble format.
- When you arrive you will be greeted by a course valet who will meet you at the front doors where your clubs and personal belongings will be placed on your cart.
- You and your guests will be checked-in within the clubhouse and directed to your own private locker. Locker rooms have full service complimentary bars in both the men’s and women’s locker rooms. Showers and towels are provided should you chose to bring a change of clothes, (suggested), for after golf and prior to the cocktail hour and steak dinner.
- An outdoor lunch will be served on the Centennial patio from 10:30 until the shotgun start. There is an all-day halfway house where you can choose to enjoy hot dogs, brats, burgers, and beverages, all-inclusive for the event.
- Including in your registration fee is full access to the free driving range, chipping area, putting area, private locker, showers, free drinks all day from the time you arrive, lunch, snacks at the bars and halfway house and a steak dinner. All this on a picturesque, well-manicured, private country club. The course will be closed and our group will be the only golfers playing for the entire day.
Spaces are limited so gather your group together to lock in your foursome today! If you can’t get a foursome together come anyway, we will put you in a group
We’re sure you will agree that this event is a tremendous value and will become the premier golf outing for our profession this year and every year! We hope to see you there.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.