The Boston Children's Hospital Charity Golf Tournament is a Charity format golf tournament. It is located at Wayland Country Club in the fine city of Wayland, MA. The event is set to play on August 29, 2021. MORE INFO
More Event Information
Registration closes on Sunday, 8/22.
Limited spots left. Tee time for available foursomes is between 12 and 12:30pm. Tee time for available twosome and individual is 2:40pm.
Upon request, the organizer can provide an endorsement letter from Boston Children’s Hospital acknowledging the event. For details or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an 18-hole scramble tournament, with players competing as individual or in teams of two, three or four. Contests will include a long drive contest, putting contest, and closest-to-the-pin contest.
Tee time starts at 12pm. Tee time for each team is based on the order of registration. The last tee time is 2:30pm.
If you are not able to make the tournament, please consider making a donation on the tickets page.
Auction item includes:
- Portrait session with Tiffany White Photography
- Complete Collection from GoodNow Farms Chocolate
- 2 passes to TreeTop Adventure
- Baseball signed by Red Sox Pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez
- 3 x $50 Dicks gift cards
- 3 x $60 Boston Organics gift cards
- $50 Ace Hardware gift card
- $50 Roche Bros. gift card
- $25 Costco gift card
- $30 Harpoon Brewery gift card
- $50 gift card from Cape Cod Winery
- 4 tickets to New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- 2 passes to Rock Spot Climbing
- 2 tickets to Institute of Contemporary Art
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.