More Event Information
CAC presents its First Annual Golf Scramble to benefit our mission to assist underserved, school-aged artists and musicians in Maine and New Hampshire. We will be hosting this event at Lebanon Pines Golf Course in Lebanon, ME. Leb Pines is a nine-hole course, but we’ll be doubling up and playing 18 holes. We’ll also be playing in threesomes instead of the traditional foursomes to keep things moving along and it’ll be best-ball style play. This is a walking tournament. You can register a team or as an individual and allow us to place you in a threesome. If you’ve ever played Leb Pines you know how fun and free-wheeling it is. Look for lots of surprises! You don’t have to be an avid golfer to play, you just love having a great time and raising money for underprivileged children. If you don’t have clubs, you can rent them at Lebanon Pines.
- $75 per person or $225 per team includes greens fees, a goody bag and lunch.
- First place $500 cash prize or prize package worth $500 (or more).
- Drinks are complimentary but we will accept donations.
- Each hole will have a different challenge/competition.
- $5 mulligans (donation jars available at each hole)
- BYOC (bring your own clubs)
- Teams that register before August 15 will be entered into a raffle to a CAC event of your choice.
- 54 person limit (six per hole, nine holes)
Games and Contests include:
- Package – All of the contests below, plus two mulligans, for $30.
- Closest to the pin ($50 winner for $5 entry fee)
- Hole in One Contest – First one to sink a hole-in-one wins a Kioti CX2510 Tractor – see image above! ($20 per entry – INCLUDES two mulligans)
- Longest Drive ($50 for $5 entry fee)
- Most Honest/Worst Score ($25 – no entry fee)
- Marshmallow Long Drive Challenge ($50 for $5 entry fee)
- Chipping Contest ($50 for $5 entry)
- Putting Contest ($50 for $5 entry)
Other fun games include:
- Golf Canon – pay to use the canon for a perfect tee shot
- Wheel of Destiny – pay to spin the wheel and up your game
- Drive with Oven Mitts On – Just what it sounds like!
- Reverse Scramble/Worst Ball
- Elimination Hole – First player who tees off can’t hit the ball again (same for player two).
- One Club for That Hole – Choose a card and use the club assigned to the card
For a $250 sponsorship, you will be an official event sponsor and appear in all our publicity, posters, and online presence promoting this event and a heavy presence at the event itself.
For the $100 sponsor level, you can sponsor one of nine holes with your name on a sign at the tee box. We will promote and announce our sponsor partners on Facebook, Instagram, during our live music events throughout the summer, and in the leadup to the Tourney to make the most of this exposure for your business. We also seek raffle items for this event for any amount/value, and in return, you will receive exposure on our social media channels as well. This is a great way to promote a business, honor someone’s memory, or just simply support CAC with whatever you’d like us to put on the sign. If we get 18 sponsors we will switch them up after the first nine holes.
If you are interested in sponsoring or have any questions, contact CAC President Martin England at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-251-9196.
Continuum Arts Collective (CAC) is a 501(c)3 working-class arts organization that assists underserved, school-aged artists and musicians in Maine and New Hampshire. We provide these students and their families with musical instruments, art supplies, art and music lessons, and experiential opportunities to flourish as creators, but most of all, we provide many of these students with hope. We are committed to reaching and assisting as many kids as possible to support their need for creativity, expression, and purpose.
To date, we have served over 700 students and funded music and art lessons for nearly 350 students. We hope to double those numbers in 2021-2022.
Continuum Arts Collective is a 100% volunteer-run organization whose profits go directly toward serving our students–providing you with a unique sponsorship opportunity to simultaneously meet your marketing and philanthropic needs while directly impacting our mission.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.