More Event Information
We are so pleased to finally be able to host our annual golf tournament and look forward to seeing some friendly faces in person in September!
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: August 30, 2021
• 18 holes Texas scramble format.
• Power carts for every pair of players.
• Access to driving range before the game.
• Breakfast sandwiches and coffee station prior to tournament.
• AAA Alberta Prime Rib buffet style lunch and complete fixings afterwards.**
• Various Prizes.
** Vegetarian Burger or BBQ Chicken Breast available if ordered in advance.
There is a breakfast / lunch only option for those that wish to join the networking opportunities. This does not include the round of golf nor access to the driving range.
We value each and every sponsor for their time, effort and commitment to the CSC Edmonton chapter. All sponsorship levels come with 2 player registrations, company logo placement at the tournament and advertisement in the Specifier.
EARLY BIRD REWARD:
Register by midnight July 30th, 2021 to be entered to win two golf passes to the Sturgeon Valley Golf and Country Club.
• 7:00 a.m. Registration and breakfast begins
• 8:00 a.m. Golf starts
• Lunch and Prizes to follow
$5/mulligan or $10/3 mulligans
$5/1 ticket, $10/3 tickets or $20/10 tickets
Please identify any food allergies under the meal option during checkout. Sturgeon Valley will try to accommodate to the best of their abilities.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• If you would like to request to golf with another registrant please indicate when registering who you would like to golf with.
• Dress code to be enforced: collared shirts, soft spiked shoes, no jeans or ripped clothing.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.