More Event Information
Funds raised at the event help provide the resources for students to connect in a variety of positive ways, many times around food, including:
- Connection lunches (at restaurants/churches)
- Student mentoring and leadership training
- Special events and conferences
- Student-led worship nights
- Student Discipleship Making Groups (DMGs) – small groups of 6-10 students meet weekly and use Biblically-based, Collision-developed curriculum to build vision, guide discussions, experience loving accountability, practice sharing the gospel, study the Bible, and set goals to multiply the group.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
11:00AM | Registration & Lunch
12:00PM | Shotgun Start
5:00PM | Dinner, Program & Prizes
Team of Four Golfers | $1,200
(Includes a round of 18 holes, golf cart, lunch, dinner, and access to prizes at the golf tournament)
Hole Sponsorship with a Team of Four Golfers | $1,700
(This includes a full team of four (4) golfers and sponsors a hole on the golf course that day)
Stand-Alone Hole Sponsorship | $750
(Available for those that will not be golfing as a full team but would like to sponsor the event)
Various sponsorship opportunities are available. Please connect with John Glasser at 605.400.1929 or drop us a line at Contact event using the form below..
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.