More Event Information
Join us for the 6th annual InSports Foundation Golf Tournament and help us hit our goal of raising $100,000 to help kids get in the game.
The InSports Foundation is a non-profit organization with a purpose to help kids participate in sports. To accomplish this objective, InSports provides financial assistance and sporting opportunities for kids to get in the game, enabling them to become active, confident, and successful team leaders in their communities.
- $160 Early Bird Special – Individual Golfer – Before July 1st.
- $185 Individual Golfer – After July 1st.
- $2,000 Birdie Sponsor (2 golfers, hole signage, promotional table, recognition during presentation)
- $3,000 Eagle Sponsor (4 golfers, hole signage, promotional table, recognition during presentation)
- $5,000 Happy Hour Sponsor (4 golfers, hole signage, signage during happy hour, promotional table, co-branded koozies in every cart)
- $5,000 Breakfast Sponsor (4 golfers, hole signage, signage during breakfast and presentation, promotional table, recognition during presentation)
- $10,000 ALL IN Sponsor (8 golfers, all tournament signage, logo on all print pieces, promotional table, option to add items in swag bag)
- Save the fees, pay with a check! Contact Samantha at Contact event using the form below.
Did you know:
- Physically active kids have up to 40% higher test scores.
- Student-athletes are 4 times more likely to attend college.
- 70% of kids drop out of sports after the age of 12.
- Low-income families are 4 times likely to decrease participation in sports due to costs.
- 27% of US public high schools will not have any sports programs by 2020.
Questions or sponsorship inquiries please contact: SAMANTHA ROMERO | Contact event using the form below.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.