More Event Information
Ladies & Gentlemen…… We are please to announce the return of SKIGOLF!!!! Smokin’ Aces Events has teamed up with the Flathead Valley Ski & Education Foundation and Whitefish Lake Golf Course to bring to the Flathead Valley one of the Greatest Events of the Year!!!! We no longer will have to race in the morning and golf in the afternoon, because we have made this event a TWO DAY EVENT. The on snow race portion of the event will take place on APRIL 8TH & the golf portion of the event will take place on APRIL 20TH!!!!
Have you SKIGOLF’ed before? If so, you know how awesome this event is. If not, here is a breakdown of what you can expect out of the North Amercian SkiGolf Championship:
– Teams of 4 (One Substitution Is Allowed Per-Team)
– 18 Team Maximum
– Cost: $160/Team (This covers mountain and course fees & a portion of all registration help non-profit donations)
– April 8th each team memember will take part in a Giant Slalom race up on the Flathead Valley Sports & Education Tranning Area at Whitefish Mountain Resort. The race will begin around 11:00am. Both SKIERS AND SNOWBOARDERS are welcome.
– TEAMS MUST CHECK IN on the morning of the 8th at the Hellroaring Saloon Foyer between 9:00am-10:30am.
– Each team member’s best time out of their two runs will be averaged with the rest of the team members’s times. Awards and prizes for the raceday event will be given away at an awards ceremony at The Hellroaring Saloon following the race.
– April 20th teams will play a 9 hole scramble tournament at Whitefish Lake Golf Course. Mulligans can be purchased before the event at check-in.
– The Team’s golf score will be added to their averaged race time to give each team their final score. Individual golf awards will be announced on the Patio at Whitefish Lake Golf Club following the scrable tournament.
– Overall awards will be given to the top three teams after the culmination of the golf portion of the event.
The goal of this event is to raise money for the Flathead Valley Ski & Education Foundation and the Gary Norby Junior Golf Foundation. We have the goal to give at least $1000 from registration fees to each organization. Help us make this happen, so they can continue to shape the future skiers and golfers in our great community!!
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS:
AMERCIAN BANK OF MONTANA, WHITEFISH LAKE GOLF COURSE, WHITEFISH LAKE RESTURANT, HELLROARING SALOON, FLATHEAD VALLEY SPORTS & EDUCATION FOUNDATION and the GARY NORBY JUNIOR GOLF FOUNDATION!!!
For more information and any questions please email us at Contact event using the form below.