More Event Information
The 14th Annual Pat Rupp Memorial benefits Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley (CSSMV), an agency that serves vulnerable families and individuals in Montgomery, Greene, Preble, Darke, Miami, Shelby, Mercer, Auglaize, Champaign and Logan Counties. The tournament honors the memory of Pat Rupp, who was an ardent supporter of CSSMV’s mission.
Registration is now open, so sign up your foursome today! The cost is $200 per person, and includes a full day at the spectacular NCR Country Club. The day will include:
• Registration and driving range open at 11:30 a.m.
• Logo apparel and other swag for all golfers
• Silent auction packages up for bidding all day
• Lunch at 12:00 p.m.
• Texas Scramble/Shotgun Start at 1:00 p.m.
• Refreshments available on the course
• Cocktail reception as teams return to clubhouse
• Dinner served once play is completed
• Awards for winning teams, longest drive and closest to the pin
For information about sponsorships or other partnership opportunities, contact Mike Lehner, Director of Development & Marketing, at (937) 223-7217 ext. 1142.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.