More Event Information
and to raise funds for continued services of BCLTRT.
Perseverance in the Pines: 10 Years of Recovery – Commemoration of the 2011 Bastrop County Complex Fires is our way of telling the stories of the families affected by the fires and their perseverance and recovery in the years afterwards.
Here’s what to expect at the golf tourney:
- Grab and go breakfast at registration
- Opportunity to purchase mulligans at registration
- Virtual Gift bag w/Thousands of Dollars in gifts and discounts
- Several On Course Games – Winners receive $400 Gift Cards
- Krank It Hole – Chance to win $650 World Championship Krank Driver
- Scratch Off Game Cards
- $25 Restaurant gift card for all participants.
- Silent Auction
More about BCLTRT
The mission of the Bastrop County Long Term Recovery Team is to assist low-income uninsured and underinsured individuals and families with recovery from any natural or man-made disasters and public health responses within our county.This mission is accomplished by having affected individuals and families work closely with a case manager to identify their unmet needs and to assist with obtaining the resources necessary to meet these needs.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.