The The Stogner Scholarship for Autism’s 13th Annual Golf Tournament is a Unspecified golf tournament. It is located at Pudding Ridge Golf Course in the fine city of Mocksville, NC. The event is set to play on September 20, 2019-September 21, 2019. MORE INFO
More Event Information
We are excited to extend an invitation for your partnership in making the 13th Annual Golf Tournament the best one yet. We will have three rounds, Captain’s choice with shotgun starts at 8:30am and 1:30pm on Friday and a third shotgun start at 8:30am on Saturday. A light breakfast for the AM shotgun starts, lunch for all shotgun starts, drinks, snacks and Goody bags will be provided for all golfers. In the past, we have had over 500 people (during 2 day events) in attendance, including golfers and volunteers. We have raised over $325,000 and have awarded over 125 scholarships to children in need.
Below is a list of ways you can help:
– Forward this email to all your friends, family and co-workers
– Register a Team or Sponsor the Golf Tournament (accepting teams and sponsors now – form attached)
– Donate Items for our Goody Bags (Min. Qty. of 375 needed of each item)
– Make a Monetary Donation to the Event (accepting donations now – form attached)
– Donate Items to Raffle at the event
– Volunteer the day of the event
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.