More Event Information
Start the afternoon off golfing with your family and employees and end the day with food, games and fun! If you aren’t a golfer, that’s OK, you are still invited to the BBQ.
Twin Valley Golf Tournament
Clay Center County Club
Golfing 12:00 – 4:00 pm
- 9 Holes
- Employee – green fee paid
- Adult Guest/Family – $25.00 green fee per person
- Kids Under 16 – $12.50 green fee
- Please bring your own cart if you have one
- There will be some carts available to use on an RSVP basis ONLY – must RSVP by July 3rd!
- Please RSVP on the REGISTER button above for carts & number of golfers
Twin Valley Family BBQ
Clay Center – Technician Center
4:30 – 10:00 pm
Meal starts at 6:00 pm
- Cornhole Tournament
- Ladder Golf
- Lots of FUN Kids Activities
Meat and table service provided – Please bring a side dish to share
Other things to bring:
- Lawn chairs
- Beverages – BYOB (beer and wine only allowed)
- Competitive spirit for the Cornhole Tournament!
Please RSVP with your number of golfers, golf cart and BBQ by using the REGISTER button at the top of the page.
RSVP’s due By July 3rd!
Have a Blast, this is a family event and Please Drink Responsibly!
Any questions can be directed to Aaron O., Christi, Dona, Jake, Jeana, Kathy, Micky P., or Tammy.
Watch for details on our employee Fall Clay Target Shoot!