The 12th Annual Doug Jason Golf Tournament is a Unspecified format golf tournament. It is located at Washington National Golf Club in the fine city of Auburn, WA. The event is set to play on August 26, 2022. MORE INFO
August 26, 2022
This Event Has Passed
Washington National Golf Club
14330 Southeast Husky Way, Auburn, WA 98092
Contact Event for Price
More Event Information
Shotgun Start Time: 7:30 am
Sponsor Registration: 6:00am – 7:00 am
Golfer Registration: 6:15am – 7:15am
Program Location: Washington National Golf Club
Address:14330 SE Husky Way, Auburn, WA 98092
- KEY SPONSOR – $3,500: Golf and lunch for 4 people; logo displayed at registration and lunch, and logo on marketing materials and chapter website. 2-3 minutes to speak at post golf reception. This key sponsorship will include all items from 2021 other than the tabletop display at a tee box which has been eliminated and replaced with a table top display at the registration & banquet area.
- GOLD SPONSOR – $1500: Golf and lunch for 4 people, table top display at the tee box.
- SILVER SPONSOR – $650: Golf and lunch for 2 people, company sign at the tee box.
- BRONZE SPONSOR: – $300: Golf and lunch for 1 person, company sign at the tee box.
- LUNCH SPONSOR – $2500: Golf and lunch for 4; logo displayed at registration and lunch; and logo on marketing materials and chapter website. 2-3 minutes to speak at post golf reception.
- GOLF CART SPONSOR – $1500: Prominent signage on all carts, golf and lunch for 4, Company logo on marketing materials.
- BEVERAGE CART – $1500: Prominent signage on beverage cart, golf and lunch for 4, Company logo on marketing materials.
- GOLF BALL – $1000: Company logo on golf balls for participants (cost of balls not included), golf and lunch for 2, Company logo on marketing materials.
- DRIVING RANGE – $500: Signage at driving range.
- PUTTING GREEN SPONSOR – $500: Signage at putting green.
- LONGEST DRIVE SPONSOR – $250: Pricing is $250 for men’s and $250 for women’s (+ sponsor to provide prize)
- CLOSEST TO THE PIN SPONSOR – $250: Pricing is $250 for men’s and $250 for women’s (+ sponsor to provide prize)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION OPTIONS
- Registration – $205: Golf and lunch for 1 person
- Registration for Lunch only – $85: Lunch only registration for 1 person
Program Includes: Greens fee, cart rental, and buffet lunch. No Host Bar Available
Following the tournament, an award Luncheon will be held at the Clubhouse with raffle prizes.
Available for purchase are $50 Super Bracelets that include:
Opportunity to compete & win all games on the course, 2 drink tickets, 2 mulligans and 1 raffle ticket
Extra raffle tickets are also available for purchase.
This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.