More Event Information
$80 per person includes 18 holes with a cart, dinner buffet, and many contests and prizes. Rolling Hills Golf Club welcomes us again this year for our 19th annual youth benefit outing. Featuring an 18-hole, course, well groomed with rolling hills and beautiful mature pines and hardwoods, you’ll find out quickly why this course is the local favorite of many golfers. Please call us at (810) 667-0075 with any questions or to pay by phone.
Dinner Buffet catered by Bryan’s Catering inculdes – Two meat entree, pasta and sauce, potatoes, fresh rolls and butter, garden salad, coffee and lemonade.
Contests & Prizes (guaranteed winners):
- First Place Team- $300
- Second Place Team- $200
- Third Place Team- $100
- Hole in One– Prize
- Longest Drive, Men- Prize
- Longest Drive, Women- Prize
- First Place Putting- $200
- Second Place Putting- $100
- Closest to the Pin– 50/50 & Giveaways
- $10.00 Mulligans– Limit 1 per Team
Course Rules Apply
- Appropriate Dress – collared shirts and soft spikes
- Only non-alchoholic beverages during the round
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.