More Event Information
JOIN US FOR THE 11th ANNUAL MtA HOMECOMING GOLF CLASSIC IN SUPPORT OF MOUNT ALLISON ATHLETICS
You’re invited! The Golf Classic is open to all Mount Allison alumni and friends!
- Texas scramble format
- 12:30 pm shotgun start
- 36 teams of four; only first 144 paid entries will be accepted
- Registration fees includes a steak dinner at the Amherst Golf & Country Club (vegetarian options available)
- PRIZES to be won!
- All golfers receive a registration gift upon entry
- Players who register as non-corporate individuals or within a non-corporate team will receive an $80 income tax donation receipt
- Are you or a family member not golfing? Dinner banquet tickets are available and non-golfers are welcome to attend the after party being held at Joey’s
Take Exit 4 off Hwy 104, turn right at 2nd set of lights on to Robert Angus Dr., continue thru two stop signs to John Black Rd. Course on left approx. 2 miles from 2nd stop sign.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.