More Event Information
COBRA CLASSIC INFORMATION AND RULES
Where: Eagle Hills Golf Course
When: Tuesday, 03 October 2023
Registration cut off date: 22 September 2023
Games and Prizes:
⦁ Longest Drive
⦁ Closest to Pin
⦁ Longest Putt
⦁ 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and last place prizes
⦁ Pay $5 when registering to make another team play a par 3 best shot with either a sand wedge, 7 iron or a wooden driver, (clubs will be provided on designated hole).
⦁ Pay during in advance or during check in to secure your sabotage.
⦁ Sabotage will be on one hole for all groups and a team can only be sabotaged once.
⦁ No limits on how many teams you want to sabotage.
⦁ After your round is completed, you can pay $10 to play 1 hole of putt putt.
⦁ The hole will be 40+ feet away, surrounded by a variety of liquor bottles ranging from $10-$100. If you hit the bottle with your putt, the bottle is yours to take home!
Par 3 Gamble
⦁ Think you got what it takes to throw darts with money on the line? Prove it.
⦁ Put down $10 on yourself or someone on your team to get a green in regulation, (GIR).
2023 Cobra Classic
Join us for the 2023 Cobra Classic! This exciting event will be held at the Eagle Hills Golf Course in Papillion, NE, USA. Get ready for a day filled with fun, friendly competition, and lots of golfing! Whether you’re a seasoned golfer or just starting out, this event is perfect for all skill levels. So grab your clubs, gather your friends, and come enjoy a day on the beautiful greens of Eagle Hills Golf Course. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to showcase your golfing skills and make lasting memories. See you there!
SKILLS CONTESTS ARE LOCATED ON THE FOLLOWING HOLES:
Closest to the Pin – #6
Longest Drive – #10
Longest Putt – #15
*NOTE: Tee Busters will not be used for pin prizes!
GOLF SCRAMBLE RULES: (all golf rules shall conform to USGA Rules)
Men tee off from the BLACK tees
Women will tee off from the RED tees
FORMAT: Four-person scramble tournament.
1. Please rake all marks made in Sand Bunkers.
2. Leave the putting green as soon as you have holed out.
3. Do not play until the players in front of you are out of range.
4. Ball marks will be repaired
5. Please observe all local course rules.
6. Enjoy the day and your fellowship with other golfers!
1. A scramble means that all team members tee off on each hole, then decide which tee shot they like the
best and mark the spot with a tee or ball marker.
2. The other team members pick up their balls and place them within one club length (no closer to the hole) of the marked spot. Each team member hits their next shot from the chosen spot of the prior shot.
3. If the ball you choose to play is in a hazard (sand, water, etc.), the rough, or out of bounds, you cannot drop
the ball outside of the hazard or rough even if relief is within one club length away.
4. This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts. The ball should also
be marked on the putting green.
5. Putts need to be made within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole).
1. Sabotaged teams: Another team has paid to force you play hole 3 with one of the following clubs:
A. Driver, Sand Wedge or 7 iron.
B. Club will be provided to you at designated hole tee box. Scramble format does not change, just the
club you all must play with
2. Tee Buster:
A. Men will use RED tees; Women will tee off from 250 yards out from hole
B. Tee Busters can only be attempted once. If you decide to hit a tee buster and the tee buster is not
used, you cannot save that tee buster for another hole. That tee buster is done.
C. A player on your team cannot use multiple Tee Busters. One cheat per player.
A. Grenades will be used in replacement of a shot, not used as an extension of a shot.
B. Example: Your group is hitting out of a bunker. You decide you are better at throwing the ball rather than hitting. This is when a grenade can be used.
C. Grenades can be used in water hazards and unplayable lies. If the ball is out of bounds, a grenade cannot be used just as you cannot hit that ball.
These rules are subject to change/updating prior to the start of the tournament.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.