More Event Information
Christian Children’s Home of Ohio invites you to participate in our 27th annual Caring 4 Kids golf outing. This event represents men and women coming together on behalf of kids in need of healing from abuse, neglect and trauma. Your 36 holes at Hawk’s Nest Golf Club are helping these young lives experience their worth in Christ. We are grateful for your support and look forward to seeing you this summer for another amazing day on the course.
Your golf swing is changing lives. Event proceeds benefit kids with trauma by providing them with:
- a safe place to heal and grow
- unconditional love from staff who will model consistent and healthy relationships
- the necessary treatment to process pain and learn coping skills
- the opportunity to learn about Jesus for the first time
Your entrance fee includes two rounds of golf, cart use, meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. EARLY BIRD PRICING AVAILABLE THROUGH JULY 30, 2021!
Current Event Schedule (subject to change):
- 7:30am- check in, continental breakfast available, driving range practice
- 8:00am- shot gun start; snacks, non-alcoholic beverages and lunch will be served on the course
- 5:30pm- catered dinner & awards
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Dan Franks, Director of Development at Contact event using the form below..
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.