More Event Information
Benefiting Loudoun Mobile Hope, LAWS and Hero Homes
Monday, July 13th, 10:00AM Shotgun Start
Loudoun County Golf and Country Club
Date: July 13th, 2020
Location: Loudoun Golf & Country Club, Purcellville, VA
Address: 36967 W Main St, Purcellville, VA 20132
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Cost: $175 for individuals / $600 for a foursome (Space is very limited)
Advance registration is required for this event.
Calling all golfers! The Dulles Area Association of REALTORS® Charity Golf Tournament will take place on Monday, July 13th, at the Loudoun Golf & Country Club in Purcellville, VA.
Register for the DAAR Golf Tournament to Benefit Loudoun Mobile Hope, LAWS and Hero Homes! Sign up soon as a foursome or individual player for DAAR’s Charity Golf Tournament. Captains choice includes hole in one, closest to the pin (male and female), longest drive contests (male & female), lunch and beverages. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with top real estate industry professionals in a safe outside activity.
Come see why members and guests call Loudoun Golf & Country Club “a place where camaraderie and recreation come together in a quiet, peaceful setting.” DAAR members and sponsors are encouraged to reserve space early. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with top real estate industry professionals.
Purchase your foursome today
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
9:00 AM Registration (Staggered arrival, Upon checking in you will be given your cart and directed to your starting hole)
10:00 AM Shotgun Start
11:00 AM – Lunch at the clubhouse (outside)
3:00 PM End of Event
– Arrival times for golf will be spaced to allow sufficient spacing between groups.
– Golf cart usage is limited to one golfer per cart (unless golfers are from the same household)
– Consistent with general guidance, eliminate or minimize the use of shared equipment. If equipment is shared, it should be sanitized between uses.
– Flag sticks should remain in the hole. Cups will be raised for easier retrieval of golf ball.
– Bunker rakes will be removed, and ball washers will be removed or covered.
– Driving ranges and putting greens players must space at least six feet apart
– There will be no post-round reception. Winners of contests will be notified via email.
– Lunch will be provided starting at 11 AM and will be located between the 9th and 10th holes. Please take lunch with you to the hole. Social distance during lunch.