More Event Information
Join us on October 14th, 2019, at South Park Country Club for the Inagural Drive Out Cancer Golf Scramble, benefiting the Mary Jane Gift Quality of Life Fund at the James Graham Brown Cancer Center! Check in will begin at 9am, with a shotgun start at 10am. The format will be teams of three ($400/ per team) with a total aggregate handicap of 20+, and we will play in a sixsome. The winning team will recieve a $2,000 gift certificate from Golf Headquaters! The runners up will get a $1,000 gift certificate, 3rd place will get $600 and 4th place will take home $400! Out great friends at Goodwood Brewery are donating the cold beverages for the event, and lunch is being donated by the awesome people at Mark’s Feed Store!
Information on Sponsorhip levels below:
• Hole Sponsorship package:
BRONZE LEVEL SPONSOR
• Bronze Sponsorship package:
– (1) company sign that will be displayed on a tee box.
– Company logo in the welcome/rules packet. Thank you mention in the awards ceremony.
SILVER LEVEL SPONSOR
• Silver Sponsorship package:
– Includes all items listed in above bronze sponsorship.
– Logo on the scoreboard and check-in table.
– (1) Team entry into event. ($400 Value).
– Ability to set up tent on a specific hole to market product or service to the players in the field. – Option to speak at awards ceremony. (Optional to sponsor)
– Cost: $750.00
GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR
• Gold Sponsorship package:
– Includes all items listed in above silver sponsorship.
– Large Company Banner on beverage cart and lunch areas.
– Sponsor logo on all scorecards, rule sheets, and scoreboard. o – (2) Team entries into event. ($800 Value)
– Cost: $2,500.00
TITLE LEVEL SPONSOR
• Title Sponsorship package:
– Includes all items listed in above Gold sponsorship.o Event will be named after this sponsor.
– Large signs will be placed at check-in, scoring, lunch.
– Logo on HBF Webpage for two years along with access to members for special marketing events or promotions.
– (4) Team entries into event. ($1,600 value)
100% of registration fees and donations will be a tax deductible gift to the Mary Jane Gift Quality of Life Fund; NO refunds will be issued.
Date & Location:
Location: South Park Country Club…915 South Park Rd, Fairdale, KY, 40118
Contact Information: (if want to mail a check mail to address below):
Regional Cancer Center Corporation
529 South Jackson St.
Louisville, KY 40202
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.