More Event Information
Poway High Alumni Charity Golf Tournament
presented by San Diego Granite, Inc.
All are welcome to join us at the Rancho Bernardo Inn for this four-person scramble with shotgun start that will ensure a fun but competitive tournament. Your day of golf will be followed by an optional evening of cocktails, dinner, awards, raffle items and more.
This charity event supports student scholarships and programs at Poway High.
Event Date: Saturday – April 25, 2020
- Golf registration: noon
- Shotgun start: 2 pm
- Social time: 6:30 pm – 7 pm
- Dinner & event: 7 pm
Golf ticket includes:
- 18 holes of golf at the beautiful Rancho Bernardo Inn
- Registration and green fees
- Golf cart
- Range balls
- Swag Bag…and more
Contests with great prizes:
- Putting Contest
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the Hole
- Hole-In-One contest
- Top three teams get free entry into the 2021 Randy Jones Invitational Charity Golf Tournament
- Opportunity Drawing for prizes like Southwest airline tickets, RB Inn free night stay, and free rounds of golf
Banquet ticket includes:
- No-Host Reception Bar
- Buffet Dinner, drink coupon and dessert
- Raffle and silent auction
We gratefully appreciate our Sponsors:
- San Diego Granite, Inc.
- Kaminski’s BBQ & Sports Lounge
- Toyota of Poway
- PHS Class of 1979
- Chick-fil-A of Poway
- Yorkshire Wealth Management
Four Person Modified Scramble Shotgun Start – each player tees off from their designated starting hole, the best shot (based on a consensus of the four-person team) is picked and each player shoots from that location.
You can enter as a single, twosome, threesome or foursome. Teams will be paired to complete each foursome.
*Subject to change
For more information contact
Larry Ott – Contact event using the form below.
- Can I request a partner pairing? Yes, on the order form there is an option to request a pairing.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? Yes, please let us know who will be attending in your place.
- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends? Yes, please email us with your final player names.
- Do have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No, but its speeds up check-in.
- What’s the refund policy? Refunds can be made seven days prior to the event.
The mission of the Poway High Alumni Association is to foster and promote a culture of fellowship, pride, and celebration of life amongst the worldwide community of Titan alumni while preserving for future generations its traditions of excellence in education, volunteer involvement, and philanthropic commitment. This is an opportunity to meet and/or reconnect with fellow Titans, have fun and raise money for a good cause. Poway High Alumni Association is a 501(c)(3) organization.
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.