The TWIG Foundation 16th Annual Invitational Golf Tournament is a Unspecified golf tournament. It is located at Hillandale Golf Course in the fine city of Durham, NC. The event is set to play on September 14, 2019. MORE INFO
More Event Information
TWIG Foundation Invitational Golf Tournament benefits our TWIG KIDZ Program which introduces girls ages 8-18 to the game of golf. The TWIG Foundation is a tax-exempt organization under IRC Section 501(c)(3). Visit our website at www.trianglewomeningolf.com.
1. Format – Two person team, Captain’s Choice; Registration from 7:30 to 8:30 am; Shot Gun Start at 9:00 am.
2. Teams will be flighted based upon handicaps with two flights for men, women and mixed teams based upon evenly distributing the number of teams registered from lowest to highest handicaps.
3. 1st place winning teams from each flight based on both gross and net lowest scores.
4. Registration – $95.00 per person by August 31, 2019; $105 after August 31, 2019.
5. Maximum number of golfers is 100. Keep in mind that tournament SOLD OUT last year, so register early.
6. Hole in One Contests on all Par 3s with great prizes and no entry fee.
7. Three $250 contest pots for Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin and Longest Putt with separate entry fee of $10. Half of the total $750 pot plus entry fees collected to be split among 1st place man and woman in each contest and remaining funds benefit the TWIG KIDZ program.
8. Mulligans – $10.00 each, maximum 2 per player.
9. Great raffle prizes – 1 ticket $5, 3 tickets $10.
10. Silent auction for rounds of golf at premier golf courses in the Triangle area.
11. Registration form can be downloaded from www.trianglewomeningolf.com for payment by check. Any questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hole Sponsor – $100 Includes sign at tee box and recognition during Awards Luncheon. The perfect way to support TWIG KIDZ for the non-golfer!
TWIG KIDZ Sponsor – $125 Underwrite the cost of registration for an advanced TWIG KID to play in the tournament.
Par Level – $250 Registration of one golfer, two mulligans, three raffle tickets; Hole Sponsor sign at tee box, recognition during Awards Luncheon.
Birdie Level – $400 Registration of two golfers, two mulligans & three raffle tickets per golfer: Hole Sponsor sign at tee box, recognition during Awards Luncheon.
Eagle Level – $600 Registration of four golfers, two mulligans & three raffle tickets per golfer; Hole Sponsor sign at tee box, recognition during Awards Luncheon.
Donation to TWIG Foundation, Incorporated is also available for any amount.