More Event Information
Please join us for the inaugural Wayne State Cheerleading Golf Outing at Lakes of Taylor Golf Club! There will be a post event dinner with raffles, prizes, and more!
- Registration & Breakfast: 7 a.m.
- Driving Range Opens: 7 a.m.
- Shotgun: 8 a.m.
- 18 Holes of Championship Golf with Power Cart
- Driving Range Use for 45 Minutes Prior to Tee Off
- Standard Continental Breakfast
- Freshly Brewed Regular and Decaf Coffee and Hot Tea During Registration
- Lunch at the Turn:
Hot Dog, Chips, Pop or Draft Beer
- Post Event Dinner:
Pulled Pork Sandwich Buffet
- Post Event Beverage: 2 Hour Standard Bar, Soft Drinks, Fresh Brewed Regular Decaf Coffee, and Hot Tea
The button above will take you to an external event website in a new browser tab. This event does not utilize the GolfTourney Platform to Register their event participants. Feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page or find the event coordinators contact info in the More Event Information section and give them a call.